Your sixth essay is not available in the downloads folder, but you will need to follow this link and use pages 2-9.
The assignment is due on Tuesday, November 20, printed and handed to me in class. If you are gone that day, you must submit it by 4:00 p.m. that afternoon. No late papers will be accepted because you are getting extra time to complete this one.
- Your response should be at least 900 words and demonstrate a clear understanding of the thesis and topic sentence structure we have worked on all year.
- You should have a STAMPY introduction that is no more than 6 sentences, including the thesis.
- You need to use at least 4 kernels of text from the source material and at least a total of 6 citations (quotes and paraphrases).
- You must use at least four of the sources in your essay, and may not use any additional outside research.
- You need to include at least one naysayer.
- Your essay must have a conclusion that does not merely restate the essay. Advance the intro, tie of the story, develop it into something interest.
- Your essay must show evidence of careful proofreading and attention to detail.