So many final assessments for the next two weeks:
- Synthesis Essay Writing (May 21-22)
- No Red Ink Grammar (May 30) Part A Practice (MLA/Clauses) and Part B Practice (FANBOYS, SWABIS, THAMOS)
- Greek and Latin Roots (May 31)
- Nature Project and Presentation (June 6)
All the review material for the vocabulary and No Red Ink are available now, so think about doing some studying if you’re not prepared.
Your exam covering Fools Crow is due Thursday at the end of class. I would recommend that you work on it before Thursday, but be yourself. 🙂
For the assignment, choose one of the prompts listed here and write a response of at least 600 and no more than 1200 words. 800 great words could get you an A.
Your response should include:
- an effective introduction paragraph with a clear thesis.
- a clear argumentative structure.
- well-developed details that demonstrate knowledge of the text.
- at least 5 brief quotes from the text.
The prompts are here, too. 🙂
The revisions for the Confederate monument essay are due on Monday when we return from break. Don’t forget to bold changes!
Don’t forget that your essay over Confederate Monuments is due on Sunday, March 17 at noon.