AP Reading and English Review Material
Unless otherwise noted, all of the review sessions will take place at 7:00 p.m. in Room 14. Each will cover practice for the Reading and English portions of the ACT test and last for 60-90 minutes. The notes below are the specific elements we’ll review for English each week.
Please be sure to be on time.
Resources are available on this page if you’d like to review the notes, but you cannot attend.
- March 10, 2020: Diagnostic Quiz and Reading Test Overview
- March 12, 2020: Semicolons and Colons
- March 17, 2020: Modifier Errors
- March 19, 2020: Commas, Commas, Commas
- April 7, 2020: Apostrophes and Agreement
- April 9, 2020: Dashes, Hyphens, Colons, Parallelism
- April 12, 2020 (3:00 p.m.): Final Review and Writing
- April 14, 2020: ACT (At School)