https://i2.wp.com/www.quixoticpedagogue.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/lincoln.jpg?fit=628%2C404 404 628 dpogreba http://www.quixoticpedagogue.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/quixbluelogo.png dpogreba2019-03-12 14:35:272019-03-14 09:14:53AP Language: Lincoln Analysis Essay
Your next analysis essay, about Lincoln’s Second Inaugural Address, will be due Sunday, March 17 at 12:00 p.m. via Google Docs. A few important tips for the assignment:
- Don’t rely on outside research or information, other than references to history that Lincoln is addressing.
- Be consistent in your tense.
- Offer a compelling thesis
- Don’t forget the most important elements are the analysis of argument and text. Devices are important, but a secondary concern. Always focus on the purpose of his language.
- Review the analysis essay handout if you have questions about structure.
The prompt is located here. Why not start tonight?