http://www.quixoticpedagogue.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/qplogoinvertedcolors.png 0 0 dpogreba http://www.quixoticpedagogue.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/qplogoinvertedcolors.png dpogreba2006-07-23 19:44:182012-04-29 06:26:01AP Extra Credit and Makeup
- 3 entries in the Literapedia
- 2 thoughtful forum posts about a poem from the poetry of the week or a novel we are reading
- 1 insightful contribution to the Top 10 book lists (You can do this once)
- 1 very thoughtful (2+ paragraphs) analysis of a poem from one of the poems of the week.
- 2 useful web links about material we are working on in class, including a useful description of the page
- Each entry in the Literapedia beyond your required makeup =1 point
- Each thoughtful forum post about a poem from the poetry of the week or a novel we are reading =3 points
- Each contribution to the the top ten list =5 points
- Each very thoughtful (2+ paragraphs) analysis of a poem from one of the poems of the week =10 points
- Each web link that enhances our understanding of a text or author we are studying=2 points
Remember, Literapedia entries require that you provide a definition and give an example. To get credit, posts in the forums must be thoughtful.